Thursday, March 17, 2011

Month 35

Just a short little post this month. I've been pretty busy taking care of my baby brother. He is really awesome, but babies are a LOT of work! Don't worry though, I'm still a class act. I always wear my dresses and glass and/or ruby slippers because that's how princesses dress. And don't even try to get me to wear pants because "Princesses don't wear pants," duh. Since I know I'm a couple of months behind on my posts, I'm going to try to get caught up. So much is happening that I know you are all waiting with baited breath to get the next installment of my crazy life. So I'm going to get right to the pics and stay tuned for all the deets on my birthday week o' celebrations.

Oh, but I almost forget, I got bangs. And a bob. I totally got styled and I am sooo NOW.

And as my Guncle Charlie taught me to say, "Peace out girlscouts."

Love.

Mommy and I had a special date to Chuck E Cheese...just us two. I loved it. Natch.

Welcome to my life kid.

We got snow and I was pretty stoked about it.
But it cause a lot of traffic problems.
Daddy is still trying to make the rock star thing happen.

Can't figure out how to rotate, but he's still cute even on his side!

You have to really bundle up little babies.


Before you ask, YES, he does workout.


THE bob. Cute huh? That's my last glitter star for awhile. I had to let mommy know that "Princesses don't have stars on their face." She knows nothing.
Pontificating about the ways of the world...
Princesses DO have adorable hair.

1 comment: